Thursday, March 6, 2008

DISNEYLAND

Last week we decided to get away and go to disneyland. Logan and Tonya planned a family trip to go, so mMrk and I jumped in on there family vacation. I't was so much fun Isaac loves to ride the rides, he could ride all most every ride at disneyland. Every time he got of a ride he threw a big fit crying saying he wanted to go again. People in line thhought he was crying because he was scared, but he enjoys it, so i'm trying to talk Mark into buying a annual pass, so we can go every month.


5 comments:

Emily said...

That looks like so much fun! An annual pass is a great idea, especially if Isaac loves it so much! Love the pics...the one of you two in the car is way cute!

Alifinale said...

I was just going to say the one of you and Zeke in the car is so cute. You look hot! I haven't been to Disneyland in so long. This really makes me want to go. So fun!

Kara said...

That looks SO fun! I love Disneyland and that's so funny that he cried when the ride was over. That's how I feel too, you wait in line and then the fun is over so quickly. OK, so now you can check out my blog!

Melissa said...

Disneyland, birthday parties - the fun never stops with the Suths.

Jamie - lovin your hair color. It's gorgeous!

Christi said...

Those are great pictures. I am glad that you guys had such a great time! I want to go to Disneyland, I have never been there!! We should plan a trip with all of us! Remember I will wave to all of you with the kids :)